COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
To optimise and customise your experience on this website (“Site”), we collect personal information from you to:
- prevent you from entering information several times on this Site.
- make it easier and quicker for you to find information and products.
- help us to create relevant content that it tailored to you.
- update you with new products and information that we offer.
Visitors, like you, voluntarily submit identifiable personal information which we then collect, such as names, post codes, addresses, emails, phone numbers and more.
This information is collected and used to create your order, update you about promotions, content, new products and competition draws that might be of interest to you. We may also use this information to contact you for customer service enquiries such as returns, delivery information or the information that you may have requested from us.
COOKIES & TRACKING
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site, for example an ad banner or electronic image can act as a web beacon.
DISTRIBUTION & USE OF INFORMATION
To provide you with the best service and products, we will use your personal information to create and fulfil your order, provide customer service support and communication via email and we may also use this information to improve the Site, including layout, navigation and marketing efforts.
We will not sell or trade your personal or financial information to anyone unless in regards to fraud investigations or prevention, in which case we may need to provide information we have collected to government agencies or other companies when a) required or permitted by law; or, b) protecting or preventing potential fraud or other unauthorised transactions; or, c) in the investigation of fraud that has already occurred. Your personal information will never be provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
We take reasonable precautions, following the industry’s practices, to protect your information to ensure your information is not altered, lost or destroyed, misused or disclosed. We securely encrypt and store your personally identifiable information during collection and transmission.
All payments made on the Site are processed using a certified payment gateway provider. Credit card and payment card details are encrypted via the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and all payment gateways adhere to the standards set by this company and managed by the PCI Security Standards Council (including brands such as Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express). We do not see or store your credit card or payment card information.
Despite using these industry-standard practices and precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee 100% security – this does not exist presently anywhere online or office.
You can change or opt out from the collection of your personal information. For example, if you would like to:
- amend or update your personal information;
- stop receiving emails to your email address;
- delete any personal information we have about you;
- raise a complaint;
- or require further information;
please send your opt-out request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via post at KIATA, GPO Box 22, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia.